Monday, March 31, 2008

State Park and More.......

Wow, the last few days have had some major up and downs. The first being our "breakdown". We had a broken leaf spring, no fun at all and took about 2 days to finally get the part and be up and running down the road. Managed to get to the Alafia State Park and did have a nice couple of days there. If you want to see some pics of our campsite, some scenery along the trail, and a friendly turtle that came to visit one morning, check out my travel blog The Goodelife. I do have a couple of sketches to post on my next project.

This is Sadie and Gus. I also have a 3rd, but haven't got to getting it sketched out yet. Here are the pictures I am working from......


Not sure, how much painting I will get done in the next few days. We are heading back to Indiana tomorrow, but I will post as things progress.

No comments: