Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Old Truck part 5

OK, I finally got back to my painting of the old truck.  As you can see from the photo I did some more work on both fenders and also the front grill has been blocked in.  The grill work is definitely a pain.  I need to get that curve and the lines really all need to be without wobble or change in thickness.  NOT AN EASY TASK!!
The grill is close, but I still have a few corrections to make.  I'm not, repeat not going to make myself nuts about this though.  After all it is an old rusty truck.....things would be expected to sag a little just like me and my aging body.  LOL! 
For those of you that may be interested....when I get my new camera I plan on experimenting with shooting some video.  If it works out, I may invest in a micro phone and try posting some works in progress on you-tube.  

No comments: