Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Truck/Hare Done!

Another painting complete......

I finished up the "Old Truck and the Hare" painting yesterday.  I just want to thank everyone over at the "Hive" for all your support.  I don't think I would have finished if not for all your great comments and encouragement. 

Along with the completion of this painting, I have also managed to get my "shopping cart" set up on the my web site.  Folks can now securely purchase directly from my web site.  This latest painting will be posted and available for purchase soon. 

I also wanted to share some great news on the marketing front.  I was asked to do an interview with Donna Hailson over at PetLife Radio for her show, "On the road with Mac and Molly".  The interview will be conducted this afternoon, to be aired at a later date.  As soon as I know the "air" date, I will pass it along to you.  I so very excited about this opportunity!

No comments: