Monday, June 13, 2011

One down, one to go

Finishing my pelican painting has inspired me to complete my truck/hare painting.  I know several of you have been asking about that one.....Mr Q....this one is for you....LOL!
I ended up only getting a couple of hours in on this yesterday.  I spent my time working on the rocks in the upper left corner and the rocks in the lower right corner......guess I was "rocking" away my day...LOL!  Anyway, my enthusiasm for this painting is back and I'm looking forward to finishing it up.  I'll be spending most of my time in the foreground....rocks, grasses, and a few cacti.  Then I'll turn my attention to the hare and the final touches on the truck.  I'm still working on the "shopping cart" for my website.  I appreciate all the comments and suggestions.  I looked at all the options and have settled on one.....more on that at a later date!  It is a glorious day and my paint brush is calling!

No comments: