Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Future Paintings

I made another trip to the zoo and I now have over a 1000 photos....great reference material.  There is so many to choose from that I am having a difficult time making a choice...LOL!  I think I have narrowed it down to these 3 subjects....
 This guy has been running around in the wash area behind our fifth wheel.  They just fascinate me and I think she is a little curious about me too!
 I have a ton of photos of this little girl....she is very photogenic.  My thoughts are to do several different "head shot" poses.  Not sure if they will be on separate canvases or combined on one large one.
Oh yeah, he is NOT a morning person.  Every time I went by this guy's enclosure he was sleeping in his den.  I had pretty much written him off...and then "bang!"  there he was.  It was early morning and I don't think he is too happy to see me, but I got some great pics.
This Saturday we are "hitching up" and heading to Las Vegas for 3 nights.  After Vegas we will be making our way to Santa Fe, NM and spend a few days there.  I love this lifestyle!
My pelican painting and the old truck are still on my easel.....close to being finished....I'll post once they are done.

No comments: