Sunday, April 24, 2011

Awe Inspiring....

Wow!  The last week has just flown by....the Grand Canyon was awe inspiring and then we moved on to the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert.....just take a look.....
The Grand Canyon
The Painted Desert
I did manage to find a few critters......
Unfortunately, I had my wide angle lens on here so I couldn't get as "zoomed" in as I would have liked.....
Love all the colors in this little guy
Pretty little birdie perched on a piece of petrified wood.....how cool is that!
Now, we are located in Santa Fe New Mexico.  We are staying at the rodeo fairgrounds....yes, the rodeo.  When the rodeo is not going they allow folks like us to come in for a mere $20 a night with full hookups.....that is way cheap for Santa Fe!  I have horses and cows right next door!  This has all been great fun, but I do miss having a paint brush in my hand!

No comments: