Friday, March 11, 2011

Rylie is Done!

I finally got back to my easel and finished up my portrait of Rylie.  I am still working on Sadie. 
I still can't get over that sweet face and those gorgeous eyes.....so intense!  Can't wait to meet Rylie in person!  We will be leaving Bullhead City next week and heading over to a California rv park where Rylie and her owners are currently parked.
I have also been spending time on my web site....it isn't quite finished, but it has a new look and some new features.  One of which is a newsletter that folks can sign up for....I used mailchimp.  My newsletter will be "published" 4 times a year.  That leads me to a question:  What would you find interesting in a newsletter?  I plan to have my latest paintings and projects, but I'm also thinking about adding a "tips and techniques" area about my painting style.  What do ya think!

No comments: