Friday, December 31, 2010

The Old Truck part 3

Here is another view of my work in progress.  As you can see, I blocked in an area of the sky.  Some how I just needed to find the horizon line and gain a little perspective on the painting.
Here is a little closer look at the truck.  This painting is taking a considerable amount of  time and has a long way to go.  Although I am enjoying that process, I do seem to get a little fidgety at times.  I decided the solution was to start another painting.....and that way I can work between the two.  When one gets a little tedious I can switch to the other.  That will be something new for me...usually I stay with one painting til completion.  I just don't want to find myself taking short cuts just to "get it done".  Til next time I'm wishing......

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: