Sunday, February 7, 2010

Making it my own.....

We are finally settled here in Brownsville, Texas for the month of February. We had a blast in New Orleans.....it was all I had hoped it would be.....you can check out my travel blog The Goodelife for photos and such.

I am looking forward to staying in one place for awhile. I'm so ready to get back to my art and my sewing. I'm in my Designer mode right now.....wanting to make our fiver my own. Ya know, my colors, my fabrics, my DESIGN!

First order of business is to finish my valances for the living room and then move to the roman shades for the bedroom. I'm also going to be doing some painting.....wall painting in the bedroom. The inset where the head of our bed lies is going to receive a coat of soft blue paint. Then I am going to do a mural with soft ferns and some kind of wild life. Yes, I am on a mission. I want to have all this done before we move on to our next destination.....probably Kerrville.

So.....do staytuned.....I'll be posting more frequently and with photos......

No comments: