Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Simple Gift

Just a few days ago I received a very special....yet simple gift.  It came address to the "Lovely Debbie Goode".  Amazing how something as simple and sweet as that can uplift the spirit.  I smiled, I felt so very special.  The gift was wrapped in pink with a silver bow.  I wish I would have had my camera for the "before", but I was too excited to see what was inside.....
There it is....a journal by the lovely Kelly Rae.
I will soon be taking a class called  Hello Soul, Hello Business.  This New Year is about change for me....a new direction....a new sense of self.  My life is good...I'm happy and yet I just can't seem to find my Artistic path.  That has left my spirit, my soul somewhat unsettled and restless.  I have tried many paths, some more successful than others, but all have let me wanting more....needing more.  "Hello Soul, Hello Business" came into my life at a most opportune moment.....I don't believe in coincidences....everything in my being said "Just Do It" and this time I listened!  The class begins on Jan 16th and I will be sharing my adventures here with you.  I hope you will follow along adding your comments and impressions to mine...."Let the Journey Begin"....

No comments: