Monday, January 9, 2012

Pabric?

No, I didn't misspell my title to this post.  In my quest to "explore and discover",  I have been doing a little research in cyber space.  I have know about ink jet printing on fabric, but was really never satisfied with the results or the longevity of the print.  "Pabric" claims to have solved both of these problems.  I placed my order today through Amazon.  I will share my results and insights here on my blog.  If the product preforms as advertised, it will open a new door for me.  One where I can combine my paintings with my love of sewing.  Pabric also offers a fabric cardstock....supposed to be outstanding for greeting cards and mix media applications.  Yes, I ordered a pack of that as well.  If any of you have used these products in the past, I would love to hear your insights!

Another first for me in this New Year, I sent out my first newsletter!  I plan on sending out my newsletter 4 times a year.  If you are interesting in joining my mailing list you can access it here.

I think I'm off to a pretty good start and I plan on starting a new painting very soon.....flamingos!

No comments: