Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello Soul....Hello Business

I'm taking an online class....something I have only done once before.  I'm a follower of Kelly Rae Roberts Blog.  If you don't know anything of her, I encourage you to check her out.  She is a great source of inspiration to me.  She and Beth Nicholls are giving an online course called "Hello Soul, Hello Business".  It is about a new way to do business.  I love being an Artist, but I hate the business end of it.  Maybe because I feel I waste so much time trying to figure out how to "sell" how to "market" with no to little results.  Feeling like I'm just spinning my wheels, most of the time.  I'm hoping to find a new sense of direction a new way of thinking and doing business from this course.  I need to be able to combine my passion for painting with a passion for business.  I also want to expand my art beyond canvas.  What do I mean by that..... I love to sew....I love jewelery...I love photography....I love writing and teaching.   I would like to incorporate these "loves" into one fabulously successful business.  I'm not ashamed to say...."I want it all"!  I need to connect with other folks who feel the same way....and connect with folks who can show me a path and light a fire within me.  A fire burning so brightly that it lights my way, my path....to "fearlessly be myself"!

No comments: