Friday, October 28, 2011

Alone time....

" The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd.  The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before."
-Albert Einstein-

Now isn't that the truth!  I have followed the crowd and I have walked alone...both have there place in my life.  Those times that I walk alone; however, are rich will self discovery and new experiences.  I find that I am so much more focused and open to new ideas.  I seem to see the world as though seeing it for the first time.  Maybe it is because I am not truly alone....God is there beside me.  My spiritual rock....it is at those times I'm able to hear him best....whispering in my ear....showing me his world through his eyes in all its beauty.  Whispering to me, guiding me down my creative path.  It is amazing what you hear.....if you are quiet, open your heart and your eyes, and just listen......

1 comment:

Donna K said...

Thought provoking post. Thank you.