Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Giraffe Part 4

I finished up my second sewing job of reupholstering my dining chair and I'm happy to say I am back at my easel......
Very happy with my progress....the mouth and nose area are starting to come together.  Don't you just love that perfectly goofy look!
Just a little closer look.....I brought up the highlight in the eyes a bit.
One of my post a while back mentioned my interview on PetLife Radio.  Well....it is up and available for your listening pleasure....LOL!  Episode 13...find it here.  You can also read a bit about the interview here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, your art is simply stunning! And I really enjoyed your interview.

Thank you for stopping by my blog :) We both have a special place in our hearts for animals, especially terriers! Looking forward to hearing more about your fun travels and seeing more of your fabulous art!!

xo
Gwynnie

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

How wonderful. God has given you a great talent. I cant draw a strait line with a ruler