Monday, November 22, 2010

Squirrel Part 2

We are really enjoying our stay here in Bullhead City.  The rv park is lovey and quiet and it seems the town is just big enough.....
Yesterday, I was able to get back to my Baby Squirrel painting.  Take a look and see what you think.
Things are going pretty well, but I have decided the tree bark is getting a little to busy.  I'm just getting too carried away with the detail and need to bring the focus back to the squirrel.
A little more work on the squirrel and I took some of the detail out of the tree.  It is a little too vague now, so I have to put some of the detail back.  I also notice that I need to establish the rest of the limb under the squirrel's tail....don't know how I missed that....LOLPlease feel free to comment.....and any questions about my technique are also welcome.  I used to teach art at an art shop back in Indiana and I do so miss the interaction with my students.  I always felt I learned more from them then they learned from me. 

No comments: