Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bullhead City AZ

Phoenix turned out to be a bit too crowded and we just couldn't find the right place for us.  My DH did some research and found Bullhead City.....a similar climate and more of a small town feel.  We found just the perfect place El Rio Waterfront Rv and we just love it here.  If you are interested in seeing some photos and more on our travels just check out my travel blog The Goode Life.


I have been "settling" in here....getting my chores done and making the fifth wheel feel more like a home.  I have so many ideas running through my head, I'm not sure exactly where I want to start.  I guess I need to make a list and see what inspires me most.  More than likely, my first creative endeavor will be to finish my second squirrel painting.  The first was auctioned off.....this one will be put on my Etsy site when finished.  I'll post some photos next time.

No comments: