Saturday, April 26, 2008

Not My Usual Self......

Wow! Can't believe it has been so long since my last post. Where oh where does the time go. I wish I had something wonderful to share, but sadly I do not. I have been working on house the last several days---we are going to try and sell it this summer. I have so many things I want to accomplish, I have to admit to feeling a little overwhelmed. I decided I need to take my own advice and get back to those "baby steps". I have not been able to pick up a paint brush since my return. That is not a good thing and I need to get myself back on track. Tomorrow I'm off to visit my son, but come Monday morning I'm going to set some short term goals and get myself organized. I know I can't paint everyday, but I need to allow myself to paint at least 3 times a week. I say "allow myself" because I do feel a little guilty taking time to paint when the house needs so much work. On the other hand, I "need" to paint---to lose myself in my creative spirit---it is good for my soul and my heart. Can you tell I'm feeling a little "down" tonight? It happens to the best of us. Tomorrow will be a better day...........

No comments: