Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Still Waiting........


Still waiting for my electrical cord to arrive for my sewing machine. In the meantime, I have decided to work on some more pet portraits. Yesterday, we had some new neighbors pull in beside us here in the rv park. We went over and introduced ourselves and found they had a "new puppy". It was just soooo cute! Her name is "Peanut", she is just 12 weeks old, and she is a "chawiener". A "chawiener" is a cross between a chihuahua and a wiener dog. Here is picture I took of her. She is so sweet. I took several pictures and I took one of them and worked out the drawing for the painting today. I won't have time tomorrow to start the painting, but hopefully Friday I can put paint to canvas. The other nice thing that happened today was meeting a group of ladies that get together every Wednesday to paint. They watercolor, but told me I was welcome to join them. I think I'll take them up on it.

No comments: