Monday, February 25, 2008

Peanut!


Here is the progress I'm making on "Peanut". This sketch is from another photo of mine. She was actually looking up at her owner, so I thought it might look cute to add the bird in the corner. I"ll post more as I progress.
I have signed up for an online class with Natalie Hamade. She does such beautiful faces! I'm still waiting on my supplies, but I'll post my progress. One might ask, Why dolls? I have always loved dolls, I would probably still be playing with my Barbie dolls if the other kids had not made fun of me! Well, I turned 50 this year and I promised myself that this would be my time. So, I'm gonna play with my dollies----just you wait and see!
By the way, my electrical cord for my sewing machine finally showed up! I'll be working on my flamingos again soon!

No comments: