Friday, May 20, 2011

Roadrunners

The past few days have been spent going through all my reference photos for my upcoming roadrunner painting.  I'm a little frustrated, as I have yet to have a paint brush in my hand.  I think I have finally chosen the "pose".
I just like the "turned head" and that little bit of blue behind the eye.  I have other photos to help with the "missing feet" and the end of the tail.  Now, I just have to figure out the background.  My grandson's birthday party is this Saturday.....so I doubt I get back to my "easel" till Monday.  Hopefully, I will have a brush back in my hand by Monday as well!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I haven't been painting either. Just finished with wedding stuff. But did manage to take some photographs. Happy painting Monday. Love the roadrunner! Theresa