Friday, March 12, 2010

Let the Mural Begin

Today is finally the day.  We made it to Dallas and we will be here for another two weeks.  Time to get started on the bedroom mural.  Today will be spent moving the bed.....I know sounds easy, but when you live full time in a fifth wheel....nothing is easy.  Our bed rest on a platform and in order for me to paint the entire area....I have to not only remove the bed, but also part of the platform.  Don't worry I will get some photos for those of you that are curious.  Once the bed is out of the way, my goal is to prep, prime, and get a basecoat on the wall.  Hope all this dries in time for us to put the bed back together to sleep tonight.  Since all the more decorative elements will take place above the height of the mattress, I'm hoping we will not have to remove the bed and platform tomorrow.   Fingers Crossed!

No comments: