Thursday, January 24, 2008

Who's gonna eat who?

Here are my two furbabies posing with a fun project I did for my Uncle Jim in Tampa, Florida. Take a close look at little Belle (she is on the right), she is actually licking her lips! Who knew she liked gator meat!

Actually the gator is made of concrete. He keeps watch over my Uncle's marina and he was in need of a complete makeover. So, I got out my brushes and acrylic paints and I think he turned out pretty good.
I'm still working on the "surprise" painting I spoke of before, but so far I'm very happy with it. I should be able to share pictures of it soon. Did not get to work on it today, we had some errands to run. I have other projects I'm anxious to start, but I made a promise to myself that I would finish this before moving on. I'm really bad about that-----sometimes I get so many projects going I get overwhelmed and nothing gets finished.


No comments: